Wood Pellet Products is donating a blanket to Portland Rescue Mission for every Timber Heater sold.
In their “Warmed Hearts” initiative, the warmth is multiplied with the sale of each heater. Not only are you getting an incredible product, but your purchase provides a blanket for someone facing homelessness this winter.
“This day in age with people purchasing products and services that benefit only themselves, why not create an opportunity for those who can afford the luxury of our outdoor heaters to give back to those who are less fortunate, who have no home to escape the cold?” said owner and inventor Tyson Traeger.
More than 4,000 people in our community will go to sleep tonight without a home. Many sleep in cars, dumpsters, parks or anywhere they can find a dry place to huddle against the cold. These struggling men and women are deeply hurting and lonely. Many have given up on life.
“We strongly believe in what the Portland Rescue Mission Stands for. Hope has always played a significant role in our business and our own lives. To see an organization bring hope to so many lives is truly remarkable,” said Tyson.
Learn more about Wood Pellet Products HERE.
Here are some reasons why people are buying Wood Pellet Patio Heaters:
- Made in the USA
- No propane, no gas, no electricity
- Gravity fed, natural draft heater / brazier
- Eco friendly burning biomass fuel (wood pellets)
- Twice the amount of heat as propane (68,000 BTU’s)
- Half the operating cost verse propane
- Wood heat = radiant heat
- Head to toe heat (Reminds customers of sitting around a campfire)
- 10 ft heat radius from stove (That’s over 400 square feet outdoors!!)
- No moving parts….nothing to break means nothing to fix
- Reliable (Will always work as long as you have fuel and a match)