Our programs at The Harbor for men focus on three primary areas: addiction recovery, spiritual formation and life skills development. As we compassionately walk beside men, they are encouraged to grow inside and out.
I am thankful that I’ll never have to be homeless, that I don’t have to be alone anymore.
80% of the men who have graduated in the last 4 years from our New Life Ministry Program are in housing and free of addictions.
We offer sustainable growth in a supportive community through:
- Addictions Recovery/Relapse prevention
- Relational and emotional development
- Spiritual growth
- Life skills training
- Legal and healthcare advocacy
- Job training
- Healing in a safe community where the core issues of addiction can be addressed
- Transformational relationship with God through a Christ-centered environment
- Purpose, direction, and tools for long-term success
- Ongoing support for career planning, job search, and integration into a healthy community
Who is The Harbor For?
Men Who Are…
- Age 18+
- Drug and alcohol free
- Committed to recovery
- Open to a deeper relationship with God
- Medically and mentally stable
- Willing to live on-site for 12 months