Christmas Wish List
For most of the men, women and children in our residential recovery program, the holidays don’t hold happy memories. Many do not have the finances to purchase Christmas gifts for the people they love.
With your help, this Christmas will be different. They’ll know someone remembers them and cares.
You can help by providing a gift from our Christmas Wish List.
1. To start shopping, log in or register.
2. Search for gift items for a man, woman, boy or girl.
3. Add items to your Shopping List.
4. Purchase items at a store. (New and unused items only, please.)
5. Mark each item with the Gift ID indicated on your Shopping List.
6. Bring items UNWRAPPED by Wednesday, December 15 to:
Shepherd’s Door >> Map It
13207 NE Halsey
Portland, OR 97230
For additional assistance, contact Amanda Ashland at 503-906-7798 or [email protected]